Saturday 6 November 2010

I really must put more effort into this bloggy thing..

I really must put more effort in, that does remind me of my old School reports, guess some things never change.
Anyways it has been ages since i posted on here so i will give a brief update. 

I am pleased to say the rental side of the business is getting busier and busier with most people who use it tending to re-book or at least say they will re-book, so i guess most are pleased with what they can achieve in the Studio. I have added to the props, so aswell as the bed, sofa, numerous chairs , bath, monster truck tyres etc etc..I now  have a genuine full size gymnastic horse...a couple of rope ladders , real Police handcuffs (wink wink) and a Firemans helmet plus a few more interesting and photogenic items. I am on the look out for a nice chaise and French dresser...

I have had a few very good model days with EmmaKateDawson and Raphaella proving very popular, so they will continue, probably at least one a month.

I treated myself to a new lens,  a Sigma 12-24  , and i love it, it is a totally new dimension, i can almost shoot my own ears in it..

A big thank you to all the models and photographers who it has been a pleasure hosting, long may it continue.

N.B.  when i have worked out how to post pics on here i will add some to show you a little what I have been talking about.. meanwhile maybe take a look at my website   http://www.truedefinition.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment